Saturday 27 September 2008

A couple of things, one good one sad...

Something Good!

I surprised myself a bit earlier this week, recently I joined the Colchester Photography Society, and this week they had a Still Life studio evening. This is an area that I have not looked at before, but with a little encouragement anf some assistance from a couple of people that know about setting up lighting etc., i took the shot below.





I was so impressed when I printed this out at A4, that I am going to have another go over the weekend, I hope to have something to post here sometime over the next few days.

Something Sad.


It was with much shock that I heard of the death of Richard Wright of the band Pink Floyd, I have been a fan of their music for some time, first seeing them in concert at the Empire Pool at Wembley in 1974. The last concert I attended was at Earls Court in 1994.



No comments:

Post a Comment